Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Attached, Please find a .PDF file containing 38 items being listed for sale. Most but not all of the items are takeoff parts from a 2007 VRSCX. Some are new, others are aftermarket.

To peruse the .PDF file, the first two pages are a table of content. You may click on the item of your choice in this TOC and it will take you directly to the page associated with the item.

To return to the TOC simply depress {ctrl} {home}.

To just peruse the entire file, Hold down {ctrl} + {Page down} to skip from item to item.

Shipping is included in the price except where noted.

I will ship to the Continental US only.

PayPal is accepted as the method of payment. The items will be shipped the most economical way.

Where possible I have included the Harley-Davidson part number so be sure it is suitable for your environment as all sales are final.

Please E-Mail me at [email protected] when inquiring about or wishing to purchase an item.

Please mention the item description and your "ship to" address Include your zip code as I will need it to add shipping costs.

This will help to eliminate errors in handling. I will return information to you necessary to complete the transaction.

If an item indicates "plus shipping" please supply your Zip Code so I can determine shipping costs.

Private messaging and replies to this thread are too cumbersome to work with.

07/20/2021 - Edited to update the .pdf file for sold items
07/23/2021 - Edited to update the .pdf file for sold items
07/28/2021 - Edited to update pdf file for sold items
08/02/2021 - Edited to update -pdf file for sold items deleted

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
some good prices.

·
Premium Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am interested in the front bearings
Please E-mail your PayPal Id so I can send you further instructions on payment.
Further instructions are in the first post.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Any pics per rules?

·
Premium Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The Pictures are inside the .pdf file. Just open it and peruse to your hearts content.

·
Premium Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
A forum member requested additional pictures of the V-Modded pipes. Thought I would post them here also.

Attachments

Reactions: Warangel76

·
Registered
421 Posts
The Pictures are inside the .pdf file. Just open it and peruse to your hearts content.
The rules do state that you must provide a price and a photo of your items. Not in a link on your listing. The rules apply to everyone. Read them per your hearts content.

·
Premium Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The rules do state that you must provide a price and a photo of your items. Not in a link on your listing. The rules apply to everyone. Read them per your hearts content.
The price and photo of each item is provided in the .PDF file. It is not a link but an attachment. I would thing the admins would have a problem with me posting pictures of 38 items in a thread. It is a lot easier to manage the sale with the way I did it.
If an admin has a problem with this method, please let me know.

Reactions: coastrider

·
Premium Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump

·
Registered
184 Posts
For the Oberon levers:
  • are they still available?
  • do you have anymore pictures?
  • they come with everything Oberon sends when new? I just remove the OEM pieces from my existing levers and install them?

Thanks!

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,424 Posts
Good stuff and pricing for sale .... good luck with the sale

·
Premium Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
For the Oberon levers:
  • are they still available?
  • do you have anymore pictures?
  • they come with everything Oberon sends when new? I just remove the OEM pieces from my existing levers and install them?

Thanks!
They are still available. Everything is there just like I received them from Oberon including install instructions. Even have the original packaging.
Here is all the pictures I can possibly provide.

If you want them please PayPal $69.00 ($65 + $4 shipping) to [email protected]

When payment is received I will ship them the same day.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Premium Member
11,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Jay,
Thanks for the prompt reply.

·