Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am installing Stage ll cams, 58mm throttlebody, and Destroyer injectors on my 09 Muscle, I have already installed a Powercommander V w/Autotune, and was wondering if when I install the cams and throttlebody if I should install these Screaming Eagle Spark Plugs compared to the stock ones. Will in make a differance?:notworth:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
32186-10 this is the part number for the plug, if you go to the harley site and download the Pro Performance PDF file you will see that this plug fits 02 and later VSRC models.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can someone other than the person who doesn't even know that there is a Screaming Eagle Plug made for the V rod or the other person who tells me nothing more than to stick with NGK plug tell me about this plugs technical data so I will know if it will make a differance once I install these components. Someone with some brains please talk to me. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Can someone other than the person who doesn't even know that there is a Screaming Eagle Plug made for the V rod or the other person who tells me nothing more than to stick with NGK plug tell me about this plugs technical data so I will know if it will make a differance once I install these components. Someone with some brains please talk to me. Thank you.
Sweet with a shit attitude like that you are gonna go far.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the help, but is unwanted by individuals who don't have a clue about what they are talking about, put out some good information or stay off the site, people like you are what cause confusion when someone is after some real answers.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Thanks for the help, but is unwanted by individuals who don't have a clue about what they are talking about, put out some good information or stay off the site, people like you are what cause confusion when someone is after some real answers.
Ha ha.... You are comical. Let me know when you find those real answers you are looking for. Seems to me the part number has been discussed before in several of the links I provided you above. Some people are just too slow.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea and some people are so slow that they don't know that Harley makes that Screaming Eagle plug for the V Rod **** tard, get you facts straight before you let your mouth overload your hummingbird ass. Retard

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
Yea and some people are so slow that they don't know that Harley makes that Screaming Eagle plug for the V Rod **** tard, get you facts straight before you let your mouth overload your hummingbird ass. Retard
Still comical.... And fighting on the internet is for retards, but you are doing a great job entertaining me..... Like I said in my second post your shit attitude is really getting you places.

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
they do show them in their catalog and online as for use with the vrod

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm glad you think I'm a comedian there hot nuts, now let the grownups talk for a bit, can anyone else that has some REAL knowledge about this issue talk to me about this and get this clown off the net.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
28 posts and I need to get off the net, seems as if I have already provided you some information by people who are far smarter than you or I. Or do you want those same people to type in your thread so you feel "special". You must be slow. I give up.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you Santeg, someone who actually did there research before they got on here and started talking. That is the issue I am trying to raise here people, in the other post about this plug the individual thought that the Harley shop sold him the wrong plug but in FACT did sell him the right one. I am trying to find out if this plug makes a differance in performace once installed or if anyone else put these plugs in and has had no issues with them. Now the person who was having issues with his bike must be having other issues etc. (low oil at high rpm) and not these plugs (32186-10)

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hey Gdub (nobody is listening to you) so how about you go play with some toys in your playhouse outside. And then you can have a cookie. GOOD BOY!!!!

·
Fah q 2
2,690 Posts
I really dont think that different plugs would be noticeable while riding.
I have read many articles around the web into the fact and have personally tried the much more expensive NGK's with out noticing a minimal change, I have not however used the SE plugs

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have 5000 miles on my Muscle, the bike was backfiring so I pulled the plugs and found that one plug was fouled due to the Ground Electrode was almost completely worn down, I think this was due to the bike running rich in the beginning when I first installed the auto tune. I would think that I could get more than 5000 miles on a set of plugs on a stock engine. That is why I am wondering about these plugs due to the better construction of them.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.