Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my bike dynoed. I notice that while cruising in the 3500-4500 rpm range and drop throttle quickly there is popping. I also notice a slight surge feeling in this range. What could this mean?

Also, I spoke with the tuner after dyno. He tells me to really dial in I would need a SERT in order to tune each cylinder individually. Currently I have a PCIII USB. The PCIII tuner can't dial in each cylinder individually? Do I really need a SERT?:banghead:

·
spit happens
5,532 Posts
turner1968 said:
I just had my bike dynoed. I notice that while cruising in the 3500-4500 rpm range and drop throttle quickly there is popping. I also notice a slight surge feeling in this range. What could this mean?

Also, I spoke with the tuner after dyno. He tells me to really dial in I would need a SERT in order to tune each cylinder individually. Currently I have a PCIII USB. The PCIII tuner can't dial in each cylinder individually? Do I really need a SERT?:banghead:
I think he doesn't know his head from his ass.The PCUSb will let you tune both cylinders individually.Have them redo the tune.If they can't,then find someone who can.Or search the EFI section for a map that will work your combo.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts