Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Brett
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the lastest Live to Ride mag there is 3 Rods featured,2 from ACT & 1 from Vic (another Pega design). 3 more than normal.

·
Registered
246 Posts
are they worth a look? i didn't get a chance to grab the mag yet..

·
Brett
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on your taste,the two from ACT are covered in murals,and Pega's is lots of chrome & graphics,not his usual black on black.

·
Registered
246 Posts
To be honest I think the two with the flash paint leave a little to be desired, if that's all it takes to make the mag I don't know why half the bikes on here haven't been featured already, they are much more worthy. I would like to get mine featured in a mag when it's finished but it seems impossible if your not great friends with the guys or a 1%er. I won't lose sleep over it. Props to the guys who got theirs featured tho.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Had a look today and got to say that the paint job on the 'G-Rod' is bloody awesome, other than that, too shiny for my tastes.

·
Registered
362 Posts
To be honest I think the two with the flash paint leave a little to be desired, if that's all it takes to make the mag I don't know why half the bikes on here haven't been featured already, they are much more worthy. I would like to get mine featured in a mag when it's finished but it seems impossible if your not great friends with the guys or a 1%er. I won't lose sleep over it. Props to the guys who got theirs featured tho.
Ya may as well forget it if you live away from the major cities as well. I don't even think they know where Nth Queensland is!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts