Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Too many paint sets! I also have this 3 piece Bright Red on Red Metallic Ghost Flame Color Set Harley part no.95700-05BLL retails for $2150.00. Asking $775.00 (US or Can. $) plus shipping. I can ship from B. C. to Canada or WA state to US, so no extra high shipping, brokerage fees or import taxes to pay. Send a PM for more info or pictures.

Attachments

·
gRRR
239 Posts
Which bikes does this fit? Would it fit a '06 R ??

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These fit '02 - '06 A and B models. There is a different part no. for the 2006 VRSCR models, so they probably wouldn't fit--I think the R has the wider rear fender.

·
Freedom
614 Posts
Do you use chrome rad shrouds with this set or...?

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes, chrome (or anodized) rad shrouds, side covers and instrument cluster housing. Or you could have all those pieces painted the matching red metallic color.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price Reduced

I have reduced the price on these to $675.00 plus shipping and have included some pictures to show how they look on the bike with the chrome side covers and rad. trim covers.

Attachments

·
Freedom
614 Posts
Looks good, I'd take em if they came with the chrome shrouds.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mark, sorry but I need the chrome rad. trim covers for the green and blue set that I am keeping (in my avatar picture). I could include the chrome side covers, if that is what you mean by the shrouds.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These are sold. Thanks Howard. The platinum and silver ghost flame tins are still available. I will be keeping the inferno set.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts