Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of black standard forward controls for sale. These actually went to a customer and the axles weren't right so I sent him a new pair and got these back. They are currently at the powder coater to get refinished and I am hoping to have them back by this weekend but he is pretty backed up after the holidays. Since they technically went out you can get a deal. The price shipped to CONUS is $425 and I will include the toe pegs for free. Current price of a new set if $500 and toe pegs are $25.

This includes the arms,extensions,axles, clevises,beveled washers,toe pegs and all of the bolts (stainless steel except clevis bolt). Shipping is included to the continental USA. Please message me for shipping quote to other places.

-Keith

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Still for sale..

·
Registered
113 Posts
they still available? Any pictures of the controls mounted on a bike? Do they move them 3 inches forward for longer legged riders?

Thanks...Kevin

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Answered your pm...

So yes they are still available,

-keith

·
Registered
172 Posts
they still available? Any pictures of the controls mounted on a bike? Do they move them 3 inches forward for longer legged riders?

Thanks...Kevin
I have a set of Killer's 3" forward controls and me being a 6'4" guy, these made riding so much more comfortable.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I have a set of Killer's 3" forward controls and me being a 6'4" guy, these made riding so much more comfortable.

I am also 6' 4"... Have you done anything else to make it fit you better? Like different bars? Looks like this is the answer for the foot controls!!!

Thanks.. I can't wait for spring, I only have 1 mile on my bike, and it is warming up... Can't wait to break this thing in!! (I'm getting tired of sitting on it and making vromm, vromm noises)

Thanks..Kevin

·
Registered
172 Posts
I came from sport bikes so maybe that punishment over the years made this the only change I needed, no more riding a tricycle look. I did not change anything else for fit, just for function and style.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
One of the things that helped me a ton was bars. I found the stock setup made me sit too straight up, so the wind just punished me. I would pull myself down to a more leaned position but my traps would be sore after 20 minutes. I switched to rizoma bars and they make my riding position perfect (for me). I also found my tailbone hurt less with the bars.

-Keith

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Controls are sold.

I can make more but they will be regular prices.

-Keith

1 - 12 of 12 Posts