Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday, May 16, 2004, Oakland, CA.
http://dogsonbikes.com/docs/BikerDogRun/Run2004/OaklandCA/OaklandCA.htm

(Other regional Biker Dog Runs will be coordinated on that day as well... http://dogsonbikes.com/docs/BikerDogRun/Run2004/RunInfo2004.htm)

I could throw a rock and hit these guys at their meeting place, so yup, I'll probably be there too. I was at last year's event when the cops showed up because a concerned citizen phoned the police stating that there was a large gathering of bikers in front of the coffee shop that looked like they were causing trouble. :rolleyes:

Look around, I'm in the photo credits for last year's event too. :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Status: On target! Coordinated by volunteer Jesse Lane. $10 donation benefits non-profit organization Discovery Dogs of Marin who train assistance dogs for the disabled.

Meeting time: They meet 5/16/2004 at 11:00 am Sunday morning at Peet's Coffee, 2066 Antioch Court, in Oakland (Montclair District), California (for you Starbucks folks, there's one right across the street).

Ride Plan: We leave at noon and will be riding through the east bay hills on some scenic back country roads (no freeways). The run ends up at dog-friendly Shorty's Bar and Grill in Marinez (2368 Pacheco Blvd at Potter St (near Shell Ave) where you can order excellent food from their grill. This run event is also a CD release party to celebrate Jesse Lane's new CD entitled "Biker Dog". There will be a live performance of several songs from the CD plus other live music. A professional videographer will also be coming to record the event! In addition, a film crew from the cable TV show "American Thunder" will be on hand.

Be sure to bring your cameras! We want plenty of event pics to post on the DogsOnBikes website afterward.

Run Pins: Anyone who makes a $10 sign-up donation will receive their choice of the official "2nd Annual Biker Dog Run" pin or an official Biker Dogs Motorcycle Club "Support Pack" pin. Biker dogs and their guardians are guests of honor and are admitted for free, get a free run pin, and get a complimentary web page on DogsOnBikes.com. Extra pins can be purchased at our SOUVENIR STORE after the event.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
The Heavycycles Guy
6,785 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone want to show up?

I'm not doing the run, but will be there and then probably go for a ride to a local crusty biker bar with some other guys.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts