Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 stock Dunlops for sale, one has about 2K miles on it and the other has 1K (and a small burnout :cupcake). I don't need them and they don't need to be sitting in storage for a year when I go overseas. $150 (+shipping) takes em both, but I'll consider reasonable offers or trades as well.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
NightMare said:
I have 2 stock Dunlops for sale, one has about 2K miles on it and the other has 1K (and a small burnout :cupcake). I don't need them and they don't need to be sitting in storage for a year when I go overseas. $150 (+shipping) takes em both, but I'll consider reasonable offers or trades as well.

Thanks in advance!
Burnout starts @Myrtle Beach, and ends just north of Richmond :rofl: :stilpoke:

·
Registered
120 Posts
NightMare said:

Thanks in advance!

If your aren't able to sell them after some time let me know, I hate to make such a low offer this early in the game. Thanks

·
Part-time mod
10,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Harleyvetteman said:
If your aren't able to sell them after some time let me know, I hate to make such a low offer this early in the game. Thanks
Thanks HVman, I'll keep you in mind!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts