Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered Insane
2003 VRSCA
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so, I have 2005 VRSCSE CNC Machined cylinder heads mounted on my 2003. I've been trying to find the Badge Bracket and the Badge Script: "Screamin' Eagle" to go on there...currently there are just tapered holes for it in the heads.

I've been chasing parts not knowing exactly what I'm buying until it gets to me because nobody shows a photo. I have some suspicion perhaps Harley-Davidson doesn't want these things photographed?

So I got ONE Part # 29544-06K in the mail today and of course it's not what I need. It's the adhesive-backed, black on silver SCRIPT (NO BRACKET, JUST THE SCRIPT PLATE "BADGE" EMBLEM for the 2006 VRSCSE2 cylinder head.

IT READS: "1250 VRSCSE2".

IT'S NEW IN "OPENED" ORIGINAL PACKAGE. (Opened so I could take photos as required by the forum rules)

Dated 5/11/07, Quantity: 1. Made in the U.S.A.

Maybe the guy would take it back and refund me but I wanted to give forum members a shot at it first.

I only want to recoup my investment and enough to ship it on to the buyer. I did NOT buy this on eBay.

Pics to follow are:

My (edited) receipt

My rear cylinder head

Packaging

The Script Badge

PayPal ONLY

Please...moderators...if there is an issue of some sort with showing this thing photographed, by all means, take down the photo. But please allow a first-come, first-served buyer to PM me so we can exchange information including photos privately.

Shipping shouldn't cost much more than $5 or so if you want it UPS quick (I don't know what their timing is...2-5 days or something). I'm not sending this USPS in case there's some copyright issue.

$64.79 PLUS $5 shipping to lower 48 states ONLY! Anywhere else and we'll have to make prior arrangements for place and shipping price.

Thank you,

-Sean

Attachments

·
Registered Insane
2003 VRSCA
164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Gave it 24 hours here. Thank you to the 100+ members who gave it a look. Now it's up on eBay auction format with a reserve. Anyone wants to buy it here on the forum gets the forum price as listed above (cheaper).

-Sean

·
VRSC est -03
3,058 Posts
Those badgets / emblems do not often showing up for sale, I`ve only seen them a few times thru eBay. Gold...

Reactions: KMCProfessor

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,424 Posts
Yep - those things are hard to find for sure ... I sold a new set of them years ago probably too cheap

1 - 4 of 4 Posts