·
It is what it is
2,632 Posts
28t pulley

Hi ,
I 'm looking for a front 28T pulley and the belt for my 08DX
Even I can make an exchange with mine , who is an european 30T

Thanks a lot :notworth:
I have a new 28t pulley sprocket only available for $50 can be shipped next week waiting on my new 26t pulley to arrive.

·
Premium Member
5,720 Posts
I have a new 28t pulley sprocket only available for $50 can be shipped next week waiting on my new 26t pulley to arrive.
Unless you switched to a 240 tire on your '03 then your pulley will not work on his '08 DX. He needs an offset pulley.

·
It is what it is
2,632 Posts
Unless you switched to a 240 tire on your '03 then your pulley will not work on his '08 DX. He needs an offset pulley.
I order a complete sprocket set online with 28t and was told I needed a 26t resulting having an extra sprocket upon install; I was told to sell the sprocket but keep the belts and accessories. I also have the original 30t sprocket seek complete with belt. Another forum member as already ask for the belt. Resulting in the sale of the 28t sprocket only; hopefully I have cleared up any misunderstanding.

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
I order a complete sprocket set online with 28t and was told I needed a 26t resulting having an extra sprocket upon install; I was told to sell the sprocket but keep the belts and accessories. I also have the original 30t sprocket seek complete with belt. Another forum member as already ask for the belt. Resulting in the sale of the 28t sprocket only; hopefully I have cleared up any misunderstanding.
No, not really. Are you running the stock 180 or 200 tire? Or have you upgraded tpo the 240 tire? If you have the stock size tire then this sprocket will not work on the 08 DX!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts