Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attached is a PDF file containing 28 items for sale. Most items are take-off parts from a 2007 VRSCX – 1250CC engine unless otherwise noted.
'
It is easiest to read this PDF file if you set the scale to 75%.
'
The last ten items are engine covers removed when I installed the Chrome Engine cover kit, Pn# 16309-04.
This kit was designed for the 1130CC engine but fit perfectly on my 1250CC engine.
Some minor scratches are possible but most are not visible when installed on the bike or can be polished out.
Taking pictures of the scratches is not possible because of the reflections encountered.
Before shipment I will clean them up and advise if I see any serious damage.
'
Some of the non-stock parts were installed and did not meet my expectations or I opted for a better item.
An example would be the Chrome shocks documented on page 3, I decided to installed Chrome Air shocks instead.
'
Prices for all items are listed on page one along with the item description.

Here is a list of the items for sale. More info in the .PDF file
'
1). Chrome End Cap for Bub 7 2-1 Exhaust $40
2). AIM variable pressure clutch $150
3). V-Rod 13” Chrome Shocks $175 Sold
4). Clutch Assembly $25
5). Kurykakyn Foot Pegs with heel rest (Stirrups) $75 Sold
6). Clutch Master Cylinder assembly $50
7). Smart System security module $150
8). Rear Turn Signals $30
9). Left side handlebar control assembly $50
10). Front Turn signals $60 Sold
11). Front fork sliders $150
12). Front Fork Springs $10
13). Air Filter, Stock $10
14). Water Pump Hoses $20
15). Oil Dip Stick $3
16). Turn Signal Relocation kit $25 Sold
17). Arlen Ness Slam kit $50
18). Rear Fender for 240 $250
19). Sprocket Cover $35
20). Alternator Cover $90 Sold
21). Derby Cover $15 Sold
22). Primary clutch cover $60
23). Cam Cover, Lower front $55
24). Cam Cover, Lower rear $60
25). Water Pump Cover $30
26). Cam Cover upper (slight damage) $60
27). Cam Cover upper $70
28). Secondary Clutch cover $25

'
To view an item simply click on its description on page one (The Table of Content (T.O.C.)) and the item will be displayed.
To return to the T.O.C. press the [Home] key on your Windows PC keyboard.
'
Please email me at [email protected] for additional information or purchases. For all other queries post to this thread.

Edit 11/11/2011 I forgot to add I need your complete mailing address so I can calculate mailing costs on the items. ONce I have this info I will email you Paypal information.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey will the fork springs fit an 03 vrsca and would it change the ride height any
I'm afraid I can't answer that question. I just do not know.

·
George
5,411 Posts
John.. I'll take the Kury Pegs

·
Jason
147 Posts
I will take front turn signals.
also take the signal relocation kit

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
John.. I'll take the Kury Pegs
PM me your full address so I can compute shipping charges. Will send Paypal info after I get your address

·
Registered
26 Posts
rusty g am interested in sliders n springs for my o3 wreck. need whole front end.any other parts for sale also?

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
rusty g am interested in sliders n springs for my o3 wreck. need whole front end.any other parts for sale also?
Rock,
The list I published is pretty much all I have at this time. There is a complete set of engine covers that are in pretty good shape. Very minor if any scratches. What else do you need?

You are less that three hour ride from me Tavares, Fl to Callahan, Fl. I could deliver the springs and sliders to you with no problem. It would be a nice ride through the Ocala National Forest.

If you PayPal me $160, I will deliver personally. If I have to mail them it will be $10 USPS priority mail. MAke sure your PayPal address is correct.

·
Registered
26 Posts
rusty g need crash parts for my rod. need left frame tube,alt. n derby covers,complete front forks . are your sliders empty or complete? have you a line on the frame tube,/engine cradle/foot peg.are you willing to make a deal on the parts you have ?

·
Registered
603 Posts
RustyG mate r u going to Daytona Beach for Bike Week?, Interested in chrome shocks.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rusty g need crash parts for my rod. need left frame tube,alt. n derby covers,complete front forks . are your sliders empty or complete? have you a line on the frame tube,/engine cradle/foot peg.are you willing to make a deal on the parts you have ?
The sliders are empty shells. I have a full set of Engine covers listed in the .PDF file, including the alternator and Derby covers (Items number 20/21) These will fit any V-Rod engine. $80 for the two + S&H. There are no scratches or dents on them.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
RustyG mate r u going to Daytona Beach for Bike Week?, Interested in chrome shocks.
I don't usually attend Bike week festivities. To many drunks on the road that week but if the shocks are still available I can be there.

You taking an extended vacation? You will be a long away from home.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

·
Sleep is over-rated
2,423 Posts
youve got mail

young man

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
youve got mail

young man
That's what they call old farts when they want to make them feel good. Believe me it doesn't help. Aches and pains still there.

·
Registered
603 Posts
No vacation RustyG..i'm on a war service pension..saved for years for this trip. I can pay up front if u like or part which ever suits u if we do a deal. Thanks

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
No vacation RustyG..i'm on a war service pension..saved for years for this trip. I can pay up front if u like or part which ever suits u if we do a deal. Thanks
Dig,
I have sent you a Private message.

·
Premium Member
11,364 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
bump

1 - 20 of 26 Posts