Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can not for the life of me remember your screen name on here so I looked you up on youtube. I have been looking for small storage bags for my bike and I remembered yours. Don't know if you could get another set or not but if so, could you send me some pics inside and out of your bags? I'm like how they are small and out of the way but can still carry some things. Right now if I plan on going out to get anything I have to grab a day pack and lug it around with me. Getting a little tired of that. :helpme:

·
Good Muthafarka
11,223 Posts
I can not for the life of me remember your screen name on here so I looked you up on youtube. I have been looking for small storage bags for my bike and I remembered yours. Don't know if you could get another set or not but if so, could you send me some pics inside and out of your bags? I'm like how they are small and out of the way but can still carry some things. Right now if I plan on going out to get anything I have to grab a day pack and lug it around with me. Getting a little tired of that. :helpme:
Every one needs to go straight to Lastinline in future.....better than Google....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts