Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any companys making a 26t pulley that will work with a 300mm rear tire? I have spoken to (ohiovrod) about it but I know he is a busy guy and never got back to me... I have called turbo-tec with no luck in getting a return call! Even if i have to pay setup fees to just cut one dam pulley! I need one and its dumb that nobody offers one! Any help would greatly be appreciated!

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
Does anyone know of any companys making a 26t pulley that will work with a 300mm rear tire? I have spoken to (ohiovrod) about it but I know he is a busy guy and never got back to me... I have called turbo-tec with no luck in getting a return call! Even if i have to pay setup fees to just cut one dam pulley! I need one and its dumb that nobody offers one! Any help would greatly be appreciated!
If it would take a few people to convince a manufacturer to make a run of them then I would be in for sure... especially if they are steel. I was looking for one last year but no one made them that I could find.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If it would take a few people to convince a manufacturer to make a run of them then I would be in for sure... especially if they are steel. I was looking for one last year but no one made them that I could find.
I am right there with you... I dont care if I have to cover the cost of 2-3 of them, I just want to get one done! I know fitzgerald has the capability to get it done, I just dont think he has the time..

·
Premium Member
1,302 Posts
Does Hogpro make theirs? If they are set up to make them then it shouldn't be no biggie to run different stock.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Does Hogpro make theirs? If they are set up to make them then it shouldn't be no biggie to run different stock.
I believe they do... not 100% on that though.. I will have to give them a call tomorrow to see if I can get something done. I know the swingarms come from another company...

·
Registered
123 Posts
SIKROD 1 I have a hanging sending that you order me to Spain from September 2 and even you have not answered to sent PM, please an answer but to put a dispute in PAY-PAL against you, thank you

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SIKROD 1 I have a hanging sending that you order me to Spain from September 2 and even you have not answered to sent PM, please an answer but to put a dispute in PAY-PAL against you, thank you
I have the tracking number for it and it was delivered over 5 weeks ago per usps.. I pm'ed you the tracking number for you to verify it for yourself. I will contact the post office to get the name of the person that signed for the package!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Thank you but here in Spain, I have asked and they do not know anything, and I do not have it in my hand, please one take interest

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
We made one for a guy and he was suppose to test it for us and give us feedback but needless to say I never heard a word from at all!

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
I've been trying to find a 26th tooth for my 300 for over a year and am pretty sure there is not one out there - I guess the potential market is just not big enough to justify the r&d. I think I found a solution though, which is basically a bearing support plate (which I wanted to get in any event) with an extended yoke that allows the use of a stock pulley (or in my case a 26th tooth pulley from Scott) with the 300. I should be getting the part in a couple weeks and will let you all know how it works out.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've been trying to find a 26th tooth for my 300 for over a year and am pretty sure there is not one out there - I guess the potential market is just not big enough to justify the r&d. I think I found a solution though, which is basically a bearing support plate (which I wanted to get in any event) with an extended yoke that allows the use of a stock pulley (or in my case a 26th tooth pulley from Scott) with the 300. I should be getting the part in a couple weeks and will let you all know how it works out.
is this the one that sculpture cycles sells? I also believe ricks sells it also or it may be directly from ricks? Please let me know how it goes, Im all over it if it works! By the way how do you like your 1402?

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
is this the one that sculpture cycles sells? I also believe ricks sells it also or it may be directly from ricks? Please let me know how it goes, Im all over it if it works! By the way how do you like your 1402?
it is from Ride Hard Rod in Germany. it is pricey but it looks well built and will allow me to use the 26th tooth pulley and is still much cheaper than the one Breathless Performance sells so I decided to give it a shot.

The 1402 is amazing. It is a completely different bike.:D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it is from Ride Hard Rod in Germany. it is pricey but it looks well built and will allow me to use the 26th tooth pulley and is still much cheaper than the one Breathless Performance sells so I decided to give it a shot.

The 1402 is amazing. It is a completely different bike.:D
yea im not sure who makes this one but its imported from there also.. Its about 1100 dollars, and he said i could use the stock or
26t pulley..

·
F'd up
273 Posts
I love the 26t. pulley that was put on today. What a great, relatively inexpensive, upgrade. I rode my bike in 25 degree weather in Idaho today to test it out, and I love it!

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
I received my output shaft bearing support plate from Ride Hard Rod and installed it a few days ago. The quality and engineering are outstanding. :notworth:

just waiting on a 26 tooth offset pulley from Scott which should get here this week. i will post up some pics once I have it all together...

·
Premium Member
360 Posts
I received my output shaft bearing support plate from Ride Hard Rod and installed it a few days ago. The quality and engineering are outstanding. :notworth:

just waiting on a 26 tooth offset pulley from Scott which should get here this week. i will post up some pics once I have it all together...
Hmmm I am very interested to see how this turns out... :popcorn

1 - 20 of 30 Posts