Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got around to taking some newer pics of the bike. 260 METZ looks real nice:D Although, it did rob 12 rwhp from me since the last dyno run with a 200 METZ. At least it looks nice. Always seems to be crappy out when I get some time to take pics. I had to cut it short as a huge storm was starting to roll in.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
4,061 Posts
wow...awesome!....did you have to tweak the fender and underbracket wider so it doesnt touch tire?...man that looks sick!

Dan

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks! Yes had to cut quite a bit out of the inner fender. The fender itself is fine, it will flex a little for you. I had to take it off and do it again because when riding 2 up I hit a good bump and it rubbed. Now its perfect. I still need to get some air ride though..... Someday

·
Registered
122 Posts
very nice vrog like the 260 look

·
Bike is for sale!
5,075 Posts
Looks fantastic!!!:notworth:

·
I'd rather be riding
218 Posts
I like it. I wish the SE's rear fender wasn't such a monster so that it dwarfs the 240 on it.

·
Premium Member
2,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
4stroker said:
I like it. I wish the SE's rear fender wasn't such a monster so that it dwarfs the 240 on it.
Just put a 260 METZ on it when you need new tires. It makes a huge difference. Just going from a 240 Dunlop to a 240 METZ will make a big difference. The dunlops run small

·
Ride hard be safe!
953 Posts
Looks great Roger hope to see it sometime soon.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.