Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
How has your belt held up? mine has 200km on it and its destroyed. Im running a 07 wheel, pulley, 03 spacers and cushdrive, 06SE skinny belt, 28tooth front pulley. just curious why my belt is showing the braiding so soon.
This thread is three years old. I don't think the original poster has the bike anymore. I am running the 06SE belt and the 28 tooth with a turbo and I just rolled over 17000 miles on the belt.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I finally got it all together. Many parts found on Ebay, chrome swingarm, HD lowering shocks, some small parts. Wheel was widened by Kosman, pulley was cut by V-Mod, who also supplied my belt and quards. I'm really surprised just how easy this was to do. All parts fit perfect, had no issues going together.

Here's some pictures, Happy and Phat, Skip Havener
great bike i know its a old post but i have a 05 vrsca im trying or thinking of doing bigger tire. Im not sure what year yours was or just didnt see it. you have parts numbers an stuff to locate
great look
hows it handle
thx in advance

·
Tie One On
1,644 Posts
I finally got it all together. Many parts found on Ebay, chrome swingarm, HD lowering shocks, some small parts. Wheel was widened by Kosman, pulley was cut by V-Mod, who also supplied my belt and quards. I'm really surprised just how easy this was to do. All parts fit perfect, had no issues going together.

Here's some pictures, Happy and Phat, Skip Havener
great bike i know its a old post but i have a 05 vrsca im trying or thinking of doing bigger tire. Im not sure what year yours was or just didnt see it. you have parts numbers an stuff to locate
great look
hows it handle
thx in advance
My first 06 vrod I took parts from an F, wheels, pulley, belt guard and did this. it worked out fine. here is a pic of it after was done. I did it in 2009.
only issue is brake caliper you need to do the mod for it

Attachments

21 - 26 of 26 Posts