Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I've decided I "must have" the 240 on my 2004 "B". I see plenty of guys have used the VMOD narrow pulley/narrow belt kit, so im thinking of going that route.

Next step of course is which wheel? Any suggestions? I am trying to keep to a moderate budget.

Thanks guys!!

Cheers,

Batts

·
White is Faster :D
1,704 Posts
im looking at doing the same to my 04b...im holding out to see how much the Rocker wheels will cost. Looks like they are the right size and are pretty sweet looking. If the price is anywhere simular the the 5 spoke 08 Vrod set they will be a steal compaired to 3rd party wheels.

Looks like it will be a couple more weeks till anyone has the info on them tho.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AW DX wheels

Ahh, I hadn't thought of that approach. So the AW/DX wheels are the same axle size as the "B"?

Mmm, I might have to start searching ebay!!!

Thanks guys

·
1130cc Ninja
3,972 Posts
cmptrgk said:
im looking at doing the same to my 04b...im holding out to see how much the Rocker wheels will cost. Looks like they are the right size and are pretty sweet looking. If the price is anywhere simular the the 5 spoke 08 Vrod set they will be a steal compaired to 3rd party wheels.

Looks like it will be a couple more weeks till anyone has the info on them tho.
yep, been checking on them for a few weeks now.. they arent even getting the part numbers for the rocker until november

·
Registered
684 Posts
I have an '08 aw and also seeking wheel alternative. I am considering powdercoating but would like a different look for my Anny model. I too am on a budget and don't want to spend an arm and a leg. Looking forward to hearing from other with suggestions too.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts