Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Loud and Proud
Joined
·
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So far so good! I will be posting some more pictures as I finish this project!:D
 

Attachments

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
awesome!!!

240's look sick as hell under the smaller fender!!!!
 

·
I'd rather be riding
Joined
·
218 Posts
VenomousSVT said:
awesome!!!

240's look sick as hell under the smaller fender!!!!
I agree. The SE fender kind of dwarfs the 240. That looks great! Is that the new monster swingarm on the chair?
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
4stroker said:
I agree. The SE fender kind of dwarfs the 240. That looks great! Is that the new monster swingarm on the chair?
:deal:
its a shame you cant stuff a 260 in the smaller fender and still use some 11.5" 440's :notworth:
 

·
Now on a VRSCDX!!!
Joined
·
604 Posts
That Fender was MADE for a 240 looks awesome... are you changing the rake up front?
 

·
durata membro
Joined
·
17,603 Posts
In combination the smallers mods add up to a nice looking bike,the 240 has to be the one mod that really made my 03 come to life for the look I wanted.

Your gonna love the 240.


Elrod on the V-Rod
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
5,940 Posts
I was hooked the first time I saw a 240 under a small fender on here, since then that was my past winters mod. I get more questions about it then anything. Looking good!
 

·
durata membro
Joined
·
17,603 Posts
ContentGuy7 said:
Whats the bucket for?

Buckets are for keeping stuff in one place.
Buckets also keep the concrete from opening and sucking all of the hard to replace small items down into it when your not looking.A well smoothed shop towel on the floor will not work as well as a bucket,the concrete can still suck the small parts through the towel!


Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:
 

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
ElrodontheV-Rod said:
Buckets are for keeping stuff in one place.
Buckets also keep the concrete from opening and sucking all of the hard to replace small items down into it when your not looking.A well smoothed shop towel on the floor will not work as well as a bucket,the concrete can still suck the small parts through the towel!


Elrod on the V-Rod:moped:
:rofl:

i prefer a tool cart personally :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25 Posts
240 with the small fender is the only way to go. The new stock fenders are probably the ugliest fender i've ever seen, and personaly I think anything bigger than a 240 looks too big for the bike.
 

·
Loud and Proud
Joined
·
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
mccool83 said:
240 with the small fender is the only way to go. The new stock fenders are probably the ugliest fender i've ever seen, and personaly I think anything bigger than a 240 looks too big for the bike.

Exactly! For ride ability and anything bigger looks too big on the V-Rod.

It’s just like a nice set of double D's in your hands, what more do you need?
 

·
Vendor
Joined
·
5,940 Posts
Wild Bill said:
Exactly! It’s just like a nice set of double D's in your hands, what more do you need?

:angeldev: :them: :angeldev:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,031 Posts
Looks awesome man! Would have also been a great time to throw a big tank in there.
 

·
NOT A REAL HD RIDER
Joined
·
779 Posts
Love the wheels...
 

·
Bike is for sale!
Joined
·
5,075 Posts
F'en SICK!!

Get that badass done!
 

·
Loud and Proud
Joined
·
628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Finish Install

Here is a picture of the finshed install.. Went for a ride tonight, and the bike feels a little different from having a 200 on there before. A slight loss of power from the seat of my pants.. The over all install went well.. I'll post more later..
 

Attachments

·
1130cc Ninja
Joined
·
3,972 Posts
what wheels do you go with?
those look great!
 
1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Top