Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to atempt a wide tire install using my stock '03 swingarm. For those of you who have done this to an '03 vrod with stock swingarm can you please provide me a presice list of the parts are needed. In particular, spacers (sizes), tappered 1" rear axle length, off-set front pulley (I am putting on a 28t) can I use a spacer to off-set this, length of bolts for off-set pulley, and anything else (hardware wise) to make this mod work.

If anyone has these parts laying around I am willing to purchase from you. Thanks for your help!

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
turner1968 said:
I'm going to atempt a wide tire install using my stock '03 swingarm. For those of you who have done this to an '03 vrod with stock swingarm can you please provide me a presice list of the parts are needed. In particular, spacers (sizes), tappered 1" rear axle length, off-set front pulley (I am putting on a 28t) can I use a spacer to off-set this, length of bolts for off-set pulley, and anything else (hardware wise) to make this mod work.

If anyone has these parts laying around I am willing to purchase from you. Thanks for your help!

Here is a link to Hogpro's website tech sheet list click on 240-280 install. Also if you do a search there is extensive threads on this subject. Good luck and welcome to the 240 club. http://www.hogpro.com/showpage.php?page=instruct.htm

·
Never Late
520 Posts
ohioVROD said:
Here is a link to Hogpro's website tech sheet list click on 240-280 install. Also if you do a search there is extensive threads on this subject. Good luck and welcome to the 240 club. http://www.hogpro.com/showpage.php?page=instruct.htm
WRONG!!! hogpro setup is not the same as the stock swingarm mod setup. I would do a search on this site....there is more then you need for information on a 240 setup

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Easy I was meaning for him to use it as the basis, manual, and parts list. Sorry I didnt type that out.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts