Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im working on the 240 conversion on my 03A and Im wondering what the part numbers are for the 07 AW slotted rear wheel and 07 AW narrow drive sprocket.

And should I use 07 bearings in the new wheel or use the 03s? Or are they the same size all around. I realize outside and inside diameter should be the same but Im thinking along the lines of getting the spacing right.

Thanks guys

Ryan

·
Can U See me now
1,672 Posts
Don't know about wheels. But I had some problems with spacin. So a member told me to cut a 1" PVC pipe to a measured approximate size. Slip in the pvc check for size. Then find or have machined your spacers. Hope that helps on that end.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive read through loads of great posts on here and Im always open to new ideas. I may not know what I got with spacing until I go to fit up the new wheel. I wanted to put in an order for my new wheel and sprocket and wanted to have the numbers ready. I was going to order 07 bearings while Im at it as long as the spacing is right.

Thanks for the input

Ryan

·
Registered
43 Posts
I used my stock bearings, spacers and brakes. The only thing I had to change was the pulley and compensator bowl and belt. It might depend on what pulley you use if you need to change the comp bowl but not sure on that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts