Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barnetts in El Paso online inventory show there are 21VRSCDXs available. They are offering $1,000 in accessories and $1,000 rebate. I'm sure they don't want to keep that many in stock.

...........................Last4 STK
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 1902 9996 vivid black/black denim
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 2523 10084 vivid black/black denim
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 2274 10051 vivid black/black denim
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 2266 10050 vivid black/black denim
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 2396 10064 black denim/vivid black
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 2362 10063 black denim/vivid black
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 2724 10120 vivid black/black denim
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3163 10180 vivid black/black denim
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3064 10176 vivid black/black denim
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3049 10172 vivid black/black denim
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3165 10185 vivid black/black denim
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3036 10171 vivid black/black denim
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3044 10174 black denim/vivid black
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3024 10175 black denim/vivid black
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3141 10182 black denim/vivid black
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3119 10181 black denim/vivid black
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3162 10184 black denim/vivid black
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3043 10177 black denim/vivid black
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3157 10183 black denim/vivid black
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 3037 10173 black denim/vivid black
2007 H-D® VRSCDX 1640 P9822 vivid black/black denim

http://www.barnettharley.com/mvrod.htm#vrod

Just thought it might help someone if they are looking for one. Also, negotiations should be easy knowing this.

·
Vendor
5,940 Posts
Holy Toledo thats a lot of DX 07s in stock!

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
Ya got to be kidding me.. :chair: No wonder there is a shortage of DX's in other parts of the country. :deal: :banghead:

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
oh, they also have 4 destroyers there

·
Registered
17 Posts
well

I'll be calling them during the week, I'm in the market for an 08 model but if they have a can't pass deal, an 07 will do for me. thanks for the post.

·
I'm Bored
1,741 Posts
That's weird. I was just there last week and I only saw one destroyer (which had about an inch of dust on it and a flat front tire) and maybe a couple of the x models.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sgtrage said:
That's weird. I was just there last week and I only saw one destroyer (which had about an inch of dust on it and a flat front tire) and maybe a couple of the x models.
I've seen the four destroyers on the floor there - all covered in dust. I've seen up to two of the DXs on the floor. I imagine they have a lot of them still in crates. Also, I believe they share their inventory with the Las Cruces store - they always have a couple of DXs on the floor.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Thats great.. while we get allocated about 2or 3 a month ( currently the wait is about 7 months) for the whole country this dude had 20 in stock...

If they shipped them down here it would clear up the waiting list well and truley...
I guess they claim to be the biggest.. good to see they back it up with stock..:deal:

·
Where's Max?
2,444 Posts
they also have the CVO models in stock, every color, every year (for the V-rods) they even have a v-rod bagger (aftermarket kit) on one of the CVO's... But yeah, Sherman Barnett is a big race fan and has the dealership to help keep him racing.

As for sharing inventory with the las cruces store. If either store offers a discount/deal, both stores will honor it. And you can get either store to get inventory from the other. The Las Cruces store is owned by the El Paso store's daughter.

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Xoygeha said:
they also have the CVO models in stock, every color, every year (for the V-rods) they even have a v-rod bagger (aftermarket kit) on one of the CVO's... But yeah, Sherman Barnett is a big race fan and has the dealership to help keep him racing.

As for sharing inventory with the las cruces store. If either store offers a discount/deal, both stores will honor it. And you can get either store to get inventory from the other. The Las Cruces store is owned by the El Paso store's daughter.

But why doesn't the Las Cruces store have free :cook

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
You know what REALLY P's ME OFF about this place! I called them back in March to get one from them and they told me they had it and wouldn't sell it for less than $19,999 (before all the prep and taxes)..

I told them that was total :bs: and I wouldn't pay more than MSRP and especially not going to go clear out to El Paso and pay more than MSRP. Needless to say, I wouldn't do business with them if they had the best deal in the USA because they were trying to rip people off on the DX just a few months ago.

Serves them right and I hope they have to sit on them for a while.. :bash:

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Barnett's buys unwanted inventory from other dealers across the country, that is how he keeps such large quantities in stock. He probably has most anything you want in stock, or can get it, just don't expect to get any big discounts on it.

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
DesertSon said:
Barnett's buys unwanted inventory from other dealers across the country, that is how he keeps such large quantities in stock. He probably has most anything you want in stock, or can get it, just don't expect to get any big discounts on it.
Didn't expect a big discount.. but didn't expect a $3,500 premium on the MSRP either.. :stilpoke:

Like I said, they lost any business I would ever do or send to them..

·
Registered
17 Posts
Well

I called them and they wanted $19995.00 for the bike... the same price Republic harley davidson has here in Houston... when I went to republic, the sales guy said that they had huge insentives for the V-rods... when he gave me the $19995.00 price tag, I asked what was the incentive... he could not tell me... I hope they don't try to do the same for the 08's i will not pay 20k for a 16k bike...

·
Premium Member
1,106 Posts
HDDEMON said:
I called them and they wanted $19995.00 for the bike... the same price Republic harley davidson has here in Houston... when I went to republic, the sales guy said that they had huge insentives for the V-rods... when he gave me the $19995.00 price tag, I asked what was the incentive... he could not tell me... I hope they don't try to do the same for the 08's i will not pay 20k for a 16k bike...
You can buy one of 2 DXs from the Harley dealer here in Carrollton TX for MSRP..

I told you the guys in El Paso are total rip offs as that is what they told me in March too. :bash:

Serves them right if they sit on them for a LOOOOONNNNGG Time!

·
Not in EP anymore
1,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
VRod RS said:
You can buy one of 2 DXs from the Harley dealer here in Carrollton TX for MSRP..

I told you the guys in El Paso are total rip offs as that is what they told me in March too. :bash:

Serves them right if they sit on them for a LOOOOONNNNGG Time!
I had a good experience with them. But again I didn't call - I walked in and saw a salesperson face to face. They didn't even have a single 06 Night Rod on the floor when I bought mine and I got it for under MSRP without much negotiation.

They aren't putting their 08's out until next month so when that happens I bet they would be willing to work with someone on the price.

I think sometimes that a face to face is better than a phone call.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts