Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2015 Night Rod Special.VRSCDX. CASH ONLY, NO TEST RIDES without CASH IN HAND. The bike has 7957 miles. It has never been laid down or crashed in any way. It has always been garage kept and never ridden hard. Fastest I ever had it was 95 mph. Brand new tires. Just added V&H 2 into 1 Competition pipes last spring. Tires, exhaust and oil change (HD Synthetic) have less than 200 miles on them.) The bike was Dyno'ed and tuned by Dealer. All mechanical work and maintenance since it was new has been done by the Dealer. It includes; K&N air filter, Power Vision tuner, quick release windshield, saddlebags, (Saddlebags not currently installed), factory security system with 2 key fobs (dealer-installed). Other items that are not original to the bike include; black clutch & brake handles (genuine HD), LED brake and turn signals, side mirrors have LED indicators as well (like the Muscle), and 4" extended foot controls (Alteredstatedesign.net). I have all of the original parts except the factory exhaust system, and the original side mirrors. I have a clean title in hand and will have the bank send buyer lien release ASAP. I also have a single wide motorcycle trailer for sale. It is an AlumaCraft MC-10 bought in spring of 2016. It has about 2,500 miles on it. It has a flip-up wheel chock, slide-out ramp, matching spare tire and wheel on factory mount. Valued at $2500.00, I would like $2000.00. I will not sell it until the bike is sold if bike buyer doesn't want it.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, PLEASE. $14,000.00 NEGOTIABLE E-Mail: [email protected]

1 - 1 of 1 Posts