Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was going to use these on my Muscle but decided not to.

These were taken off a brand new 2015 Nightrod at the dealership, any miles are from the factory to the dealership. Wheels have bearings in them.

$700, can look into shipping costs if needed.

Located in Western WA.

Attachments

·
Registered
60 Posts

These were taken off a brand new 2015 Nightrod at the dealership, any miles are from the factory to the dealership. Wheels have bearings in them.

Located in Western WA.

What do you want for the rear, I’m in Western Wa?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
VRSC est -03
3,398 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dirty: this is your wheels/text..?

"- I have a 2012 Muscle with a fine set of stocks on it but I recently picked up a brand new set of 2015 Night Rod Special wheels off Craigslist for $300 and I was thinking of having them chromed".

http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4699418&highlight=#post4699418

:spank:
Yea it is, and now im not going to have them chromed. I comb craigs nearly every day for vrod stuff and parts for my bike. Not really my problem if someone lets them go under value. $700 is still below the cost you can buy a used set off eBay for so i dont think the price is unfair. I want to buy another project bike so unfortunately i cant invest time in finding/buying parts hand over to someone else.

If I kept these and sold my Muscle wheels are they now only worth $300 also?

·
Registered
212 Posts

Hey mate

Need rims Urgently, hit a pothole on a road trip and bent my rim. Could you call me at 141682 01716 thanks. Sam

Located in Western WA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.