Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

I have a question.

I am curious why are there o-rings around the outside of the velocity stacks near the 3 bolts that bolt the stacks to the throttle body?

They don't seal against anything.

Mark

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Hello all.

I have a question.

I am curious why are there o-rings around the outside of the velocity stacks near the 3 bolts that bolt the stacks to the throttle body?

They don't seal against anything.

Mark
They are to keep the bolts in the holes when you remove or fit the stacks, so they don't fall down inside the throttle bodies.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
hey man, please email me idk how to use this sight it doesn't let me reply to comments on my posts. I'm interested in the V&H 2-1 exhaust.
[email protected]
You cannot post or reply in the Classified sections or send PMs until you have been a member for more than 10 days and made more than 10 posts. This was implemented to stop scammers from joining and offering parts that they didnt have. I would remove your email if I were you or you will have the same problem.

·
Registered
21 Posts
hey man, please email me idk how to use this sight it doesn't let me reply to comments on my posts. I'm interested in the V&H 2-1 exhaust.
[email protected]
You cannot post or reply in the Classified sections or send PMs until you have been a member for more than 10 days and made more than 10 posts. This was implemented to stop scammers from joining and offering parts that they didnt have. I would remove your email if I were you or you will have the same problem.
thanks much my friend. appreciate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts