Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to sell my VRSCF in order to fund another project. I love the bike, it was my first one but I ride the Street Glide a lot more often these days. I'll list some of the basics, feel free to PM me for more information. Bike is clean, no damage history, clear title.
Color: Charcoal Pearl
Mileage: 12000
SEPST: Yes
Vance & Hines Slip Ons
HD Windshield mount with Rifle 4" extended screen
Budman Riser
New Tires & Brakes @ 10k miles
HD Backrest and Luggage Rack
1k, 5k and 10k service completed @ Dealer with Brake System flush
New Battery Aug 2018
Extended Warranty thru Jan 2020

Asking $12,500.
email: smallwoodcdatgmail.com

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Danny
Yeah I think its the Rifle.com 4" extended windscreen....the HD one was too short and it took about 30 minutes after riding for my eyeballs to cage. After I installed the Budman Riser I had to modify it because there was a huge gap between the headlight and the cutout at the bottom of the screen. I drilled new holes in the screen which moved it down to take up the gap and then I plugged the old holes. It was cheaper than having Rifle cut me a custom screen.
As for the bag, its the HD Day bag. I manufactured some (crude) brackets so that it hooks into the HD luggage rack and then bungees around the HD backrest. 3 1/2 yrs of riding and never a problem, and always nice to have some luggage on a V!

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.