Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

2013 Vrod muscle front turn signals aren't working.

843 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  TEAZZR 
#1 ·
Hey all. I replaced the battery yesterday and while doing so, accidently grounded to the frame. Couple of sparks, my bad. I am NOT a mechanic. Anyway, the front l.e.d. mirror turn signals aren't lighting up now. At all. Not when the bike is running, not when I hit the turn signal buttons. The rear signals and hazards work just fine. I check the fuses on both the front and rear block. They're all fine. Any ideas on how to fix my f-up?

#3 ·
Please bear in mind that, again, I am NOT a mechanic, so I apologize if this is a stupid question. Is the front turn signal module something I could replace myself? I'm 4000 miles from home atm and would like to avoid expensive repair bills, if possible. If I can replace it myself, how would I find out what it looks like/ where is located? Tyvm for your help!

#6 ·
Check & make sure when you were replacing the battery & side covers that you didn't unplug the connector for the turn signal Module.
Sometimes it's just that simple 😎

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.