Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling my 2013 Night Rod Special that has a Trask Turbo Kit installed. Bike idles and runs great with no issues or leaks. Have quite a few mods done that I will list below. All mods and maintenance was done by me. Any maintenance work done was logged with what was done and the interval at which it was performed. The Trask Turbo Kit has been installed for about 1000 miles and performs flawlessly. The blow off valve is a rush in itself. Gotta love a turbo’d bike blowing off!! Depending on where you are located and the time of year the buyer gets the bike, the Thundermax ECM and Autotuner may need to be loaded with a fresh map and start the tuning process over again. This would just be for optimal performance and may or may not be needed. Also, the picture of the outlet in the horn cover doubles as a Battery Tender pigtail as well as a heated gear connector. You just have to buy a Battery Tender to Coax adapter and it work fine. Aside from the parts listed I also have some of the stock take offs which will also be included. This includes the rotors, shocks, headlight, etc.

Asking $15,000 OBO.

Modifications -

Trask Turbo
Thundermax ECM with Autotune
Lyndall Racing Carbon Brake Rotors (front and rear)
Lyndall Racing Brake Pads
Arnott Air Suspension
Avon Grips (with G2 Quick Turn Throttle Tube)
Oberon Clutch and Brake Levers
Marshall Boost and Air Psi Gauges
Custom Handlebar Gauge Mounts
GR Customs Radiator Guards
GR Customs Slick Stand
GR Customs Hex Linkage
GR Customs Daymaker Style Oval Headlight
Harley Garage Door Opener - flash high beams and the garage door opens
Harley Frame Bag
Harley Swingarm Pivot Caps

Vivid Black Powdercoat Items:

Brake Caliper Grills