Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

181 - 188 of 188 Posts

·
Frank
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #181
A new batch of kits were just completed. Those that have already sent in your completed forms, please send in your payments to the same email address via PayPal and they will be shipped the same or next business day.

For anyone else that may want a kit, I made 2 extra so you can fill out and return the completed and signed forms along with a PayPal payment and I will send you a FFSK as well.

Once these are gone, I will need another 3-4 preorders before I make another batch.

·
Frank
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
Last kit was sold.

No plans to make another run at this time since the last run (5 kits) took over a year to sell.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I know you saod theres no plan on making more of these but have you considered advertising the service on some of the larger facebook groups? A lot of v rod users dont use these forums since they are extremely inactive compared to facebook groups. Id be interested in a kit and im sure plenty of others would be as well.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know you saod theres no plan on making more of these but have you considered advertising the service on some of the larger facebook groups? A lot of v rod users dont use these forums since they are extremely inactive compared to facebook groups. Id be interested in a kit and im sure plenty of others would be as well.
I as well would be interested and ready to pay if another batch is created!

181 - 188 of 188 Posts