Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 188 Posts

·
Frank
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to a great deal of renewed interest in the Front Fork Slam Kits I produced in years past, I have been able to re-source new components and am now willing to make another run of these kits as long as I have at least 5 sets ordered. Only 5" kits (with new springs) will be offered.

For those not familiar with the kit, please look through this thread http://www.1130cc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90550

These kits will be sold with 5/32" (4mm) lines and fittings which match up with that used with the Arnott's. Before I get a lot of questions about how to add these to your existing rear system, let me be clear, I AM NOT OFFERING ANY GUIDANCE FOR ADDITIONAL COMPRESSORS, VALVES AND HOOKUPS!! You are on you own, but you will find a number of suggestions and ideas in the thread shown above. The most straight forward option is to add a second Arnott compressor with a fill/dump valve and switch.

The big thing to remember, these kits should always be filled with 110psi in order to function properly, while the rears may only take 30psi or so.

These kits will work on any model V-ROD with standard forks. IT WILL NOT WORK ON ANY INVERTED FORKS, INCLUDING STREET RODS, MUSCLES ALL 2012 AND LATER MODELS. Before I am asked why, it is simple, the standard forks have a long spacer in them which this system replaces with a pneumatic cylinder. There is no such spacer in the inverted forks.

If you want to order one of these kits, you must print out, fill in, sign and return the attached form via email or postal service before anything will started. Payment will be requested when the kit is ready to ship. The kits will now be $575 with free ground shipping in the ConUS. International and expedited shipping will be quoted via email.

If orders (and completed forms) are received in the next week, the kits should be able to go out by the end of June. I make no promises of making more at a later date.

Attachments

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
Awesome - I'm in!

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have been waiting so long to get one of these kit on my bike and soon that might finally be happening!!!! Everybody come on!

·
Frank
4,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just a reminder, nobody is in any spot until I get your signed form back.

At this point I have only one in line

·
Registered
580 Posts
Shit, I'm camping right now and can't do the form on my phone!!! I'm in if I make the cut when I get home tomorrow!

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
Was away fir the weekend but will send my form first thing tomorrow.

·
FATASSDX
2,143 Posts
Form emailed this morning.

·
Registered
687 Posts
That is great guys! Hopefully soon we will reach 5! Iam really surprised we havent reached 5 because of the high demand for this kit!

1 - 20 of 188 Posts