Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Riding and shooting
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I looking to put my 2012 on the market. I purchased it in late 2011 and after the 1000 mile break in I had cams, tuner, velocity stacks, and V&H comp. exhaust installed and dyno'd. I have the build sheet and states 134hp. It has 44,000 miles and fresh service and tires. Looking for input as to the value. I'm not trying to get rich. I want a good deal for both myself and the buyer. I love this bike but I haven't been riding near as much as I used to. It deserves to be ridden.
What is a fair to both parties price.

Attachments

·
Registered
Black 2007 VRSCD
135 Posts
I looking to put my 2012 on the market. I purchased it in late 2011 and after the 1000 mile break in I had cams, tuner, velocity stacks, and V&H comp. exhaust installed and dyno'd. I have the build sheet and states 134hp. It has 44,000 miles and fresh service and tires. Looking for input as to the value. I'm not trying to get rich. I want a good deal for both myself and the buyer. I love this bike but I haven't been riding near as much as I used to. It deserves to be ridden.
What is a fair to both parties price.
Nice bike I wish I could store two of them. LOL Not sure on the price as most are VRSCDX's but yours probably has more power.
Most I find have less mileage. Maybe this search can you in the price range they go from 10K to 15K.
https://www.cycletrader.com/2012-Ha...6294&model=NIGHT ROD|764949715&year=2012:2012

·
Riding and shooting
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was offered $7,700 and I felt that was a little low but I have 44,500 miles. I have only put 1000+ in the last 2 years. I think $8,000 is a descent price? Its in good but ridden condition. Not a show bike but still beautiful. Than you for you link Beast.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts