Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Here is a link to an Imgur album of the bike: http://imgur.com/a/zLT2u

It is a 2012 Night Rod Special with ABS and security system. Just barely under 2,000 miles. I had a minor accident with only cosmetic damage to one side. The bike was fully repaired and painted by Bayside Harley in Portsmouth, VA. I have installed the following parts:

Custom Paint Job - Satin Orange with Black Stripes (inverse of stock colors)
Tab Performance Baffled Mufflers
H-D SE Air Filer
H-D SE Tuner
Custom Dyno Tuned at H-D: 119.22hp and 81.75tq (middle of Virginia summer)
H-D Reduced Reach Bars
H-D Muscle Mirrors
H-D Rear Passenger Pilion
H-D Luggage Rack
Avon Boss Performance Grips with 1/4 Turn Throttle
DDM HID Kit (Hi Only)
Aftermarket Pegs (can't remember the brand or model)
Custom Dual-Clevis Mount for Foot Pegs (made by Keith, AKA KillerVRod)
(Partially Installed) AlloyBoltz Polished Stainless Steel Bolts (I have the rest but did not have time to install)
Blacked-out Bolts on Frame, Muffler, and more

This bike is stock condition would retail for $14,500 (according to Colonial Harley). With the added parts, and being a private sale, I am asking $13,500 firm. I am selling due to a divorce, so not trades please. The bike was purchased 1 Jun 2012, so the factory warranty is still valid.

This bike, especially now with the orange paint, really turns heads. I even won Best in Show - Cruiser at a local bike show.

I am going to miss this bike, but I will get another one when my daughter is a little older. Please PM me for additional details.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How do you like the Avon boss performance grips you installed on this bike?

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I really like how they let my hands relax on a longer ride. They are not traditional looking, but I like that as well. I installed them with the G2Ergo 1/4 turn throttle reduction (which I HIGHLY recommend).

·
Registered
216 Posts
I called Avon and ordered the same ones with the g2 throttle installed, then they call me back and said they can't add the g2 to the boss performance grip. I ended up ordering the air cushion grip with the g2. I may call them back tomorrow and see if they will try to add the g2 to the boss performance for me since you have had it done.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts