Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!!! Has anyone hear a rumors or something that Will let me know if they are still going to have the muscle next year for 2012??? I am looking around and almost ready to purchase my muscle and I am just wondering if ever it comes time to purchase it and they cant find one anymore if I wait till the 2012 come out they will still make it??? Thanks guys :D

·
Kiss the Ring
2,203 Posts
You'll probably have a hard time finding one this late in the year.. They're usually all gone by the end of february.

I have no idea what are HD's plans for 2012 but I don't see why they would not offer a v-rod in one form or another

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I sure hope that they will keep making the muscle cause I am really looking forward of getting one.. Can't wait.. Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Well I sure hope that they will keep making the muscle cause I am really looking forward of getting one.. Can't wait.. Thanks
Still lots of 2011's around. I wanted a yellow one and they only found 1 available in canada. Had to get it from NFLD. a local dealer has a black one on the floor. My dealer told me he found 8 black 3 grey and 1 yellow with his first search. I did a 20 min search on the net and found 11 yellow for sale in the US. this was 3 weeks ago.can't wait for the snow to to melt and the streets to dry up:2-3 weeks more.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
preying they do a v rod anniversary model .... 10 years !!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Still lots of 2011's around. I wanted a yellow one and they only found 1 available in canada. Had to get it from NFLD. a local dealer has a black one on the floor. My dealer told me he found 8 black 3 grey and 1 yellow with his first search. I did a 20 min search on the net and found 11 yellow for sale in the US. this was 3 weeks ago.can't wait for the snow to to melt and the streets to dry up:2-3 weeks more.
The yellow one is very nice.It is awesome. I'm tired to see Harley only in black or black or black and just in case is silver. I have it and I like it so much. No one near me has one Yellow chrome Muscle.

·
Kiss the Ring
2,203 Posts
Was as at HD Montreal last week for parts.. The few V-Rods that were on the floor all had "sold" sticker hanging.

·
VRSCF User
127 Posts
Bought the last one in Rimouski dealership (5 hours east from Montreal) in february ....

Next ones will be 2012 model year

·
Kiss the Ring
2,203 Posts
té mou ha ha... est bonne! :laugh:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So what u saying T-MOO is that there is no more 2011 out there?? :tmbsdow: ... If thats true lets just hope they bring out the 2012 ones soon....

·
VRSCF User
127 Posts
So what u saying T-MOO is that there is no more 2011 out there?? :tmbsdow: ... If thats true lets just hope they bring out the 2012 ones soon....
no more in Rimouski, ... I didn't ask another dealer ... when I got there last time there was a White one .... but it was already sold to another dealer .... :broke:

·
Kiss the Ring
2,203 Posts
Buying a bike in the US is a bit of a headache for us canoooks.. Feasable, but you got want it.

·
Buy American!
3,960 Posts
I periodically check the dealerships here in J-ville and St. Augustine for any V-Rods. I rarely see any and have NEVER seen a 2011 Muscle of any color. I kept thinking that they were holding out until they sold out of the 2010 models.

I've been anxious to see a white one and a yellow one but have seen neither. I think that I've only seen one black 2011 DX but I'm not even sure of that.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Most dealerships do not keep the V-rod in stock as a normal on the floor model...dont know why..but thats what i was told when they ordered my Muscle 2 weeks ago...

·
Registered
32 Posts
I periodically check the dealerships here in J-ville and St. Augustine for any V-Rods. I rarely see any and have NEVER seen a 2011 Muscle of any color. I kept thinking that they were holding out until they sold out of the 2010 models.

I've been anxious to see a white one and a yellow one but have seen neither. I think that I've only seen one black 2011 DX but I'm not even sure of that.
The yellow ones are hard to see as they are soooooooo fast!My dealer here in Moncton just sold their Sedona Orange nite rod. had it on the floor for two weeks. Looked cool but I think I would get tired of it. They found my yellow muscle in St JOHN's Nfld swapped a another bike for it and had it shipped to me. At that time there was a black one at the dealer in CapeBreton and def a black one at Stewarts HD in Miramichi NB. Like i said on another post last month there were over a dozen yellow for sale in US. Only one in canada besides my for sale,now its gone as well.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
I am currently deployed to Afghanistan, and the military car sales over here says I can now order a 2012 (already have a 2011 on order) and have it delivered when I get home, But they do not have a list of changes or colors other than denim black or vivid black. Or so I am being told. I am really looking forward to my sedona orange.

·
Registered
121 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hey guys!!! Has anyone hear a rumors or something that Will let me know if they are still going to have the muscle next year for 2012??? I am looking around and almost ready to purchase my muscle and I am just wondering if ever it comes time to purchase it and they cant find one anymore if I wait till the 2012 come out they will still make it??? Thanks guys :D

FWIW: THE ANNUAL DEALER MEETING is in July each year. This is where the new models are announced. Initial shipments begin while the meeting is going on.

"Rumors and gossip begin at almost the same time. Go figure.

I don't know where the meeting will be this year.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts