Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

Which is your favorite color scheme in the 2011 VRSCF options?

• Vivid Black

Votes: 29 35.4%
  • Brilliant Silver Pearl

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Chrome Yellow

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • White Hot Denim

Votes: 24 29.3%
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I have had many different colored vehicles in my life and the last two cars I bought have been white. I never thought I would own a white one till I bought my 06 Titan Crewcab. My wife had a black grandprix til I got her a white mercedes, and when I bought the 09 muscle I was looking at a white 1125R. I have a silver 09 cause it was the closest thing to white. I have even considered either getting replacement parts to paint white and have options depending on mood!

I like the stripe. I didnt think anything was going to be releases till this friday. I got an invitation from the local dealership to see the uncrating... oh well.

·
Registered
329 Posts
The yellow reminds me of the dodge rumble bee for some reason. (I did like that truck :) ) It's nice to have options.

Dino, you now have the limited edition red sunglow!

·
Registered
21 Posts
i like the yellow and white but i think its more for sportbikes....... i hoped a bike like the "nightrod special"....1 black mean machine

·
Registered
437 Posts
Maybe their inspiration for the white was found in this one done in Europe i think?

Attachments

·
Registered abUser
299 Posts
If I was buying now it would have been white, but I am glad I went for the 2009 Sunglow now. I have not seen many on the road, and I'm glad it's different even while it's stock.

·
Premium Member
2,900 Posts
I'm going to have to hold off on voting until I see the yellow in person. First thought was WHY?, but on the other hand it works well with some cars (vetts, bugs) so why not?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Of course vivid black is the best! That's why they offer it year after year on every model! :hidesbeh:

·
Throttle Happy!
797 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Of course vivid black is the best! That's why they offer it year after year on every model! :hidesbeh:
YAWN.... Sun Glow was the best but I can live with the Yellow they replaced it with. Shiney and Chrome I take bling over drab all day long! But black seems to be the most popular.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts