Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 577 Posts

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again this year some of us will be meeting up in Broken Bow Oklahoma for the 6th annual Spring Fling. The dates will be May 12th through the 15th and we will be staying at the Last Resort Cabins again this year. Everybody is welcome to join us and we always have a good time.

Here is a link to the cabin's website... Last Resort Cabin Rentals.

If you would like to make a reservation you will need to call because it will show the cabins as being booked on line due to being reserved for us. Be sure and tell Janet that you are with the V-Rod group or she may not let you reserve one. When you do reserve one post up in here and let us know so we can keep a count on how many people for food and what cabins are taken.

At least one of the days we will go for a group ride, most likely we will go up and ride Talimena Scenic Drive again.

In the years past we have had volunteers to cook in the evenings and it has always been some awesome food. Everything from true Cajun jambalaya to Vajitas. I'm sure we will have volunteers again this year. We will post up what we are having and what night we are having it when it gets closer and we figure everything out.

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Reservations:

Julia Cabin: Rachel & Justin, Dustin & Amy
Grandma and Grandpa Cabin: Daylon & Jessica

Food:
Thursday Supper:
Friday Breakfast:
Friday Supper:
Saturday Breakfast:
Saturday Supper

·
Tattooed Chicks Rock
1,987 Posts
The Coonasses are IN and we have two new Cajuns that will be joining us.....:dance::dance::dance:

Justin - we will bring food - I just have to get a menu together! I'll post as soon as I know...

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Me and the wife are in.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
Rob, quit lurking and put it on your calendar.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Maybe: prob just me and I'll help get rid of some o the food:angeldev:

Rob, quit lurking and put it on your calendar.
He's still lurking:)

·
____
1,519 Posts
If I didn't like you guys so much I'd tell ya where to stick it!

And put Amy & I down for the Elyssa cabin with the Coonasses (including Hannes and Jamie - BOTB).

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Gotta luv 'um:D

·
Tattooed Chicks Rock
1,987 Posts
If I didn't like you guys so much I'd tell ya where to stick it!

And put Amy & I down for the Elyssa cabin with the Coonasses.
YAHOOO!!!!!!! I didn't want to spoil the surprise Rob - I wanted you to tell everyone!

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Reservations:

Julia Cabin: Rachel & Justin, Dustin & Amy
Grandma and Grandpa Cabin: Daylon & Jessica
Allysa's Escape: Rob & Amy, Toby & Jaime, Hannes & BOTB
Beth Cabin: Darren & Dorry

Food:
Thursday Supper:
Friday Breakfast:
Friday Supper:
Saturday Breakfast:
Saturday Supper

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me and the wife are in.
Do y'all have your cabin reserved?

Also that reminds me... Does anyone have a brass pole they could bring in case it rains again? I'd hate to see any of the girls get splinters.

·
Tattooed Chicks Rock
1,987 Posts

Also that reminds me... Does anyone have a brass pole they could bring in case it rains again? I'd hate to see any of the girls get splinters.
You better watch what you ask for......:boobs:

Hahah - someone will figure out a way to get one there!

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was going to rig something up at work and make it so it would just slide into a trailer hitch on a truck, but Jedi would just smack his shin on it during a dismount.

·
Tattooed Chicks Rock
1,987 Posts
I was going to rig something up at work and make it so it would just slide into a trailer hitch on a truck, but Jedi would just smack his shin on it during a dismount.
Put some kind of padding on the hitch!!! I've gotta see Daylon on the poll!!!! Hahahaha

·
Safe and sound
4,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I've gotta see Daylon on the poll!!!! Hahahaha
Just sneak into Darren's cabin after Dorey passes out.
(Sorry guys, Jaime threw a slow curveball that kind of hung right there over the plate so I had to swing):hidesbeh:

·
Tattooed Chicks Rock
1,987 Posts
Just sneak into Darren's cabin after Dorey passes out.
(Sorry guys, Jaime threw a slow curveball that kind of hung right there over the plate so I had to swing):hidesbeh:
:eek:We have been out of the loop for too long! I have to hear this story!! :sinister:

·
Darren
2,007 Posts

Yep. We are in the Beth cabin.

·
Darren
2,007 Posts
1 - 20 of 577 Posts