Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
2011 StreetRod Owner
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have all pieces other than headlight...looking for gloss black set in nearly new condition. Perfect for someone that has done the A/R headlight swap on their DX that wants the sedona orange tins. Email me at [email protected]

·
2011 StreetRod Owner
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
tin scratch on airbox cover

small scratch on airbox cover - look close - 3 little specs - everything else is reflection.

Attachments

·
2011 StreetRod Owner
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nope

tins off...keepin em...u all missed out...next time your out riding and you see 10 other NRS's with black tins just like yours you can kick yourself for not trading for those unique orange ones the "JoSo" had up for grabs. Peace!

·
I piss excellence
492 Posts
I honestly don't see why you wanted to get rid of them in the first place. Black is so plain. I originally wanted a black one, but now that I see more and more of them, I'm really glad I went with the Sedona Orange.

·
2011 StreetRod Owner
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
copy

I agree...when I'm out, the guys with the black oogle my orange paint job with the ghost flames down the black stripes...but I guess I was going through a phase of wanting a murdered out toy. Oh well...over it now, just gonna keep it the way it is. Nice bike by the way Sleazy. I too wake up and piss excellence!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts