Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw one at the dealer this morning. It had a new paint color; kind of an orange metallic not too far off from the '08 Anniversary Edition bronze paint. It had Vivid Black stripes with ghost flames in the stripes. Gone were the red stripes on the wheels. The tires were Michelins!
The bike looked great. I ran into another V-rod owner there and we agreed on the looks.
It was priced at $16,300 with security, ABS, freight and a dealer prep charge of around $300.

·
Banned
4,421 Posts
not a bad price...was throwing around the idea of possibly trading my 08dxa for an 11'.

·
Registered
5 Posts
2011 Nightrod DX

Just got my 2011 dx a few days ago and loving every minute of it...just can not wait to have it broke in to see what it has for power compared to my 2007 ZX6R...got rid of the jap crap and went american!! loving it!

·
Banned
14,891 Posts
Saw one at the dealer this morning. It had a new paint color; kind of an orange metallic not too far off from the '08 Anniversary Edition bronze paint. It had Vivid Black stripes with ghost flames in the stripes. Gone were the red stripes on the wheels. The tires were Michelins!
The bike looked great. I ran into another V-rod owner there and we agreed on the looks.
It was priced at $16,300 with security, ABS, freight and a dealer prep charge of around $300.
05-06 prices

·
RIP Nigel & KAK
942 Posts
Just got my 2011 dx a few days ago and loving every minute of it...just can not wait to have it broke in to see what it has for power compared to my 2007 ZX6R...got rid of the jap crap and went american!! loving it!
My 09 dx has no problems keeping up with 600s until 100mph+

·
drag racer
6,699 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
I really dont like the 2011 v rod. I think the pipe is ugly and the radiator sticks out like an ugly sore thumb. What were they thinking?
Are you talking about the "F"? The DX looks the same to me.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.