Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
reservation dogs
1,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are in the planning stages, what would you like for 2011? The dates will be the same as 2010, the week-end after Labor Day.
My offering, a swap meet.

·
Premium Member
1,454 Posts
Swamp meet sounds appropriate:D

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Here is a ideal .... Goodie bag swap . Kinda like a secret santa thing but with a twist. Fill a bag with thing local to your town/area . It could be a shirt,shotglass,dipdot from your local dealer or bike shop , We are from tennessee so I could include our finest sipping whiskey. Or what ever you would like. Someone needs to maybe set a price limit . I could set this up if there is enough interest.Swap bags saturday night. Bring a bag , Get a bag .

·
Registered Idiot
5,461 Posts
Swamp meet, now that's funny
Bag swap not bad idea, we are known in MD for our crabs, might be tough to get in a gift bag though
Swap meet sounds cool too but might be tough for the anti trailer crowd

How about everybody brings something for the Saturday night party, coverd dish, soda ,beer, chips etc. (not complaining about the bbq be no means)

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
Here is a ideal .... Goodie bag swap . Kinda like a secret santa thing but with a twist. Fill a bag with thing local to your town/area . It could be a shirt,shotglass,dipdot from your local dealer or bike shop , We are from tennessee so I could include our finest sipping whiskey. Or what ever you would like. Someone needs to maybe set a price limit . I could set this up if there is enough interest.Swap bags saturday night. Bring a bag , Get a bag .
Good idea!

·
1,016 Posts
Track time at KCIR.
Dyno drags was cool.

·
jacket off!
9,720 Posts
How about a banana swallowing contest? :angeldev: I nominate Danno to be the 1st contestant! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
10,800 Posts
I am IN! It is real hard to move the factory, so KC it is. HOMECOMMING - remember?? Our bikes were born there, so we go there. Hard to find a more central place in the US. I thought it was great, and if we do a swap meet, we'll have to trailer. Joe

·
Premium Member
7,727 Posts
We would need someone local to set this up, and check to see if their schedule matched ours. Also since this is a no-fee event how would it be paid for?
If they have a Test and Tune night we could run with the locals for the normal entry fee. This is how we do it for MWT.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts