Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Jeff
283 Posts
I was down there all day yesterday and left around 4 to head back up to Jax (rode A1A down and back). I'll be back down again stupid early on Thursday for the breakfast meet and greet.

Lots of vendors and lots to look at, though.

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Ok

First BikeWeek pics:
Hey! It's BikeWeek and these are pics! Quitcher bitchin'!
:rofl2::rofl:

Attachments

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
Going down for the day tomorrow and will get a few pictures then.

·
Retired N Loving It!
6,454 Posts
I have been in Daytona area since last Thursday, and I have been to Daytona twice. I have been to the Iron Horse and several activities in that area, and of course out to Rossmeyers in Ormand Beach. Next trip is to town. See you there.

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
Mang!

These were walking down main street today.
Saw the Clydesdales once, Bristol, RI, 4th of July parade, mid-70s sometime. doG, those babies are Big & Beautiful!

Not long ago, somebody told me B'weiser/A-B got rid of 'em after being bought out by the Belgies. :sad::sad: True? Not True?

Rolling noonish today (waiting on parts, insert fingers-crossed smilie here that UPS/USPS come thru) and should be in-country b/4 noon tomorrow (making a little loopy-doodle on the way to pick up RS parts & "new" trailer). Gonna be trying out new tent @ KOA, Port Orange. See y'all Thursday morning, if not before. :dance:

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
I have been in Daytona area since last Thursday, and I have been to Daytona twice. ... See you there.
You in the "hauler?" If so, where?

I'll be in the Po' Folks tent section at KOA, 3520 S. Nova Rd., Port Orange, with my new, big-enough-for-2-front-doors tent/bike garage, prob'ly noonish tomorrow ([the Zumo mounting pieces came in (Yaay, USPS!]) so I'm gonna mount 'em here and get U/W later than planned rather than try to do it at the campground w/o some tool that I'd no doubt need and not have.

See ya Thursday morning, if not before.
dave, too

·
Premium Member
2,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I keep getting this message when I try to up load pics ...

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

·
Justpassinthru
8,976 Posts
Cruised down main street and parked the bike with a friend on a dyna 2008. I saw a 2005 orange screaming eagle with a young driver pass me the other way on main street. I saw a "F" bike and "A" bike by the boothill saloon and a few others in parking lot.There was a all chrome Vrod heading to mainstreet area as I was leaving .

1 - 20 of 141 Posts