Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I know it's not a motorcycle but it use the Harley V-Rod motor. What do you think ?

It looks cool

mtlvrod

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,412 Posts
OP,
You joined here 4 years ago, this is your first post, and it's not a VROD.
Drummin' up your business?
Who cares ???? Why making such a big deal if this is the posters intentions?? :deal:
Its not like he is showing us something with a M109 motor in it..

·
durata membro
17,603 Posts
I saw these in Daytona.The guys that own and operate the company came to the annual V-Rod meet and greet over at the convention center.

·
AIM Bagger Edition
7,798 Posts
Who cares ???? Why making such a big deal if this is the posters intentions?? :deal:
:them:

Hey Ultra&Rod if you're not interested in what the guy has posted please move on and furthermore what's the problem with him being from Canada? The guy asked what you thought about the product not to get the crap kicked of him for deciding to post here.

·
Premium Member
3,516 Posts
I think it looks cool. From the vid it looks like there is more than just the V rod motor being used on it. As for the price, who knows, I would consider this thing in the "toy" category.

·
RIP Nigel & KAK
942 Posts
I think it looks cool. From the vid it looks like there is more than just the V rod motor being used on it. As for the price, who knows, I would consider this thing in the "toy" category.
See the instrument panel and the mirrors look like the stock ones too lol

·
Chad
263 Posts
It is cool that it is powered by revo motor but I doubt that any of us will see many on the roasds.

·
Registered
245 Posts
How sweet, a canuk coming to stick up for his fellow canuk.

Who cares you ask????? I'm thinkin' the people that own this sight care if he advertises for free on here. Just sayin', don't get your panties in a knot over it !!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
:them:

Hey Ultra&Rod if you're not interested in what the guy has posted please move on and furthermore what's the problem with him being from Canada? The guy asked what you thought about the product not to get the crap kicked of him for deciding to post here.
Wow, you Canadians sure stick together, good on ya !!! Group hug up there.:kiss:

And I never said there's anything wrong with being from Canada, I simply pointed out that he and the company are both from Canada. Awful defensive, aren't you?

·
Elephant Motors Rock
3,505 Posts

·
Retired, Not SLOW!
6,000 Posts
I wouldn't mind toolin' around in one of those but think it'd look better with a pointy-er front end and without that "grill."

·
Sanctimonious
44,118 Posts
2 things, Looks Fun to drive around and That ain't Canada. Do I want one? No, I will borrow yours for a hour.

·
Blowin' Smoke
2,647 Posts
My wife owns a Can-Am Spyder and my first thought was "It's already been done"... This one is somewhat different in application (side by side seating, etc.), but is very similar to the Can-Am. It must be much heavier than the Can-Am due to the more complete body work; at a very similar power rating it would probably be sluggish unless the motor has been tweaked. I'm guessing there won't be much of a demand for this model. It is a nice looking implementation.

For what it's worth, I appreciate the post. I like to see different applications for the Revo, even if it isn't built in the U.S.A. :)

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
i wouldnt want to share the roads with cars and trucks caged inside something like that.youd be very vunerable .

1 - 20 of 39 Posts