Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the us army stationed in osan ROK/South Korea this thing is so awesome i just loved the look and after getting it 2 days ago and 140 miles later i really love it. Anybody on this thread that is in korea would love to hook up and ride sometime. I love also that i got this through military sales and from what i see a better deal than i thought origanally @ $17,878........would love any feed back on good first time mods for this bike all info will be helpfull.

:moped::moped::moped:

·
Registered
290 Posts
I'm not in Korea, I'm in Okinawa. Get a real exhaust and depending on how it feels to you change out the handle bars. Number two is Heavy Cycles stage 2 tail light and number three is Killer glass.

·
Dominus Violatus
208 Posts
Another V on Pen! Cool! There are two of us on Yongsan (07AW / 10F), two at Humphrey (05A and a DX) and one down in Daegu and you're the latest. We're gonna have to try and get everybody together some time.

Aaaaahhhh and the "mod madness" has already got you. Well, if you haven't already, take a stroll through the gallery. There's inspiration a plenty! And don't forget the service and parts manuals..........

WELCOME!

·
333/1200 1/2 da evil
28 Posts
:vrodforu:
I see the bug has got you too. I just got my AW a week ago. First step is making the wife comfy on the back. I ordered a base plate, sissy bar, back rest, rack, sundowner seat, and touring pillion. Next will be either a new exhaust or VMODing my current exhaust. Have fun with it.
wolf

·
Registered
30 Posts
Welcome, I'm here at Osan too. I've got the other DX on Osan, black denim. Saw you riding yesterday, when I came home. Good to see another VROD around.

Troy was supposed to give you my contact info, he's got it for you. We try to get out and ride as much as we can, got a lot of riders here on Osan. You are welcome to come.

·
Pat (Patrick!)
11,222 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for your service!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts