Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Night Rod Special with 1,013 miles on it. It has ABS and the factory security system from Harley. The add-ons are fairly basic: grips, pegs and passanger pegs, reduced reach peg setup, sissy bar, and a windshield still in the box never used. Also, I do have the regular length pegs.

Bike is running synthetic oil, and has 3 years left on the Harley warranty I bought. No one has ever rode this bike, but me so I know it hasn't been abused. The bad is it has a few scratches on the tips of the stock pipes from things brushing against them in the garage. This didn't really bother me since I planned on replacing the pipes. Bike has always been in the garage and never out in the rain.

Asking $12,500 or best offer. I have the title in hand for this bike so it would be an easy transfer. Selling since I have no time to ride it anymore.

I'm located in Pittsburgh, PA and I do have a truck and would be willing to deliver the bike within 1,000 miles for the cost of my gas. Also, willing to have the bike shipped if the buyer makes all arrangements and pays for shipping.

If you have any questions or want pictures of a specific part of the bike let me know.

·
Montate aqui!
688 Posts
how can I contact you? I am interested

·
You Betcha!
17 Posts
Hey Harley 25,
Just lightly sand the pipe tips with a fine emery paper.

Then mask everything off, and use regular "Rustoleum" Flat Black for a perfect match, as I did on my '08.

Then just be extra careful for a few rides while it bakes (mine never peeled or blistered)

Hope this suggestion helps....Good Luck !

·
Montate aqui!
688 Posts
bought it :D cant wait

1 - 7 of 7 Posts