Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
coaltrain
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Two of everything!
Can use paypal and send payment to [email protected] Prices include shipping within the 48 states within reason. reasonable offers will be considered.

Tail light 30.00 each
dog ass 35.00 each (one sold to BOOST)
stock handle bars 50.00 each
red turn signal lenses 20.00 pair
stock seat 75.00
stock black exhaust cans, baffles machine drilled (not outer part of can) sound good 100.00
stock chrome exhaust cans, baffles machine drilled (not outer part of can) sound good 120.00

Attachments

·
Registered
197 Posts
Do you have the pillions or just the main seat?

·
coaltrain
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bosquimano No they are stock lights but bulb and socket are included. good condition no scratches

·
coaltrain
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
RCtreadaway Got the parts on thanks again. To answer your question no its just the front seat. I am looking for 2007 rear pillion as well. All these parts where taken off both bikes with about 1200 miles on them so the parts are all in good shape.

·
Registered
197 Posts
RCtreadaway Got the parts on thanks again. To answer your question no its just the front seat. I am looking for 2007 rear pillion as well. All these parts where taken off both bikes with about 1200 miles on them so the parts are all in good shape.
Good deal man, glad your happy. As for the pillion my wife started griping about the stock AW seat so I figured I'd check and make sure you didnt have one lol

·
Barbed Wire
17 Posts
Bars

PM sent on a pair of handle bars.

·
coaltrain
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Windward, PM recieved.

·
coaltrain