Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 VRSCAW with ABS $11,500

I've reduced the price in I hopes that it will help with transportation of the bike for potential buyers from other states.

I am going to be relocating to Brazil for 7 months starting in December and unfortunately I will have to put my V-rod for sale.

It has just over 1000 miles on it, first maintenance service performed a month or so ago, so it is basically just broken in. All stock (except for passenger sundowner pillion ) plus ABS brakes and security. Needless to say it runs perfectly. Never dropped, raced, red-lined nor seen rain. Oh, and a gas gauge that works :)

It has one small scratch on the muffler, which must have come from a flying object because I've never dropped it, laid it down and no one else has ridden it. Please see picture.

I am located in Cincinnati, so I will advertise it locally as well. For reference, Kelley blue book retail price is $13485.

If you have any questions or interest, feel free to send me a private message here or, better yet, an email to [email protected]

Thank you.

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A quick update I just thought of:

On my way leaving the dealership for the first time, they carefully went over some basic features of the bike, but they never told me to take the key out of the ignition before I left... So, I ended up losing 1 of the 2 keys you get with the bike in the first couple of miles.

Thanks for looking.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts