Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Black with around 2200 mi. Like new. Has Tab Slip-ons with 2" baffles installed. Power Commander-V tuner. K&N air cleaner. Vertical mount license plate. Also have garage door opener, and big city thunder qq exhaust baffles (installing today). Title in hand. 14000 OBO. Frederick, MD area. Pics will be up soon.

Also has ABS and security. Here's some pics prior to installing Tabs. I'll take some with them today.

http://picasaweb.google.com/crwjrw/VRodMuscle?feat=directlink

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
Could be a lot further!
Montreal to Maryland couldn't be more than about 8 hrs or so.

Jim
well ok that's not far at all, have to wait monday as my bike is getting sold.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd be willing to come up north a couple hundred miles to cut down the drive....probably to around Scranton, Pa.

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
Put it back to stock,
sell the tabs, pcv and other stuff separately

i give you 13500$ and i go get it on first week of august, i know i know i am crazy

cause when i am finish crossing the can border and paying all taxes, exchange rate, inspection ,it will cost me minimum 16500$ witch is already over my budget.

ps: how did you get the PCV rear sensor not to touch the cylinder ??

Mike

·
Registered
244 Posts
Put it back to stock,
sell the tabs, pcv and other stuff separately

i give you 13500$ and i go get it on first week of august, i know i know i am crazy

cause when i am finish crossing the can border and paying all taxes, exchange rate, inspection ,it will cost me minimum 16500$ witch is already over my budget.

ps: how did you get the PCV rear sensor not to touch the cylinder ??

Mike
If you do piece it out , I would be very interested in the PCV for my muscle. This would also help reduce your selling price of the bike. This is what I did when I sold my first v rod, I sold as many aftermarket items as possible to reduce the overall price

·
Powdercoat Maniac
1,018 Posts
If you do piece it out , I would be very interested in the PCV for my muscle. This would also help reduce your selling price of the bike. This is what I did when I sold my first v rod, I sold as many aftermarket items as possible to reduce the overall price
send him a pm he still got the PCV and more stuff

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SOLD!!

Will be listing the following tonight in the parts section....
Tabs
PC-V
Garage door opener
Cover
Shop Manual

·
Registered
363 Posts
Never saw the parts in the classifieds. I'm interested in the shop manual if its available.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts