1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2009 V-Rod Muscle
Approx 12,500 miles
$6,900

Everything is good to go on the bike, and needs nothing to get up and running.

• Recent oil change.
  • Fresh battery
  • Back tire has about 1,500 miles on it
  • Front tire has about 1,000 miles
  • Rear seat installed (small rip in the back about the size of a fingernail)
  • TAB performance exhaust (have original exhaust too)
  • Front fork lowering kit and stealth handlebar riser kit.
  • ABS and security system

Attachments

·
Registered
537 Posts
FANTASTIC price for that. I say list it on one of the cycle trader pages/etc. OR....hang on to it. For the price you are selling it, that's not "worth it" in my mind to let it go....I know....times are tough, just saying. KEEP IT. :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Appreciate the feedback!
I’m opening a new business across the country so I need the cash more than the bike! I’ll buy one again in about a year.

I also have a lotus evora for sale if you’re interested haha

·
Registered
537 Posts
Appreciate the feedback!
I’m opening a new business across the country so I need the cash more than the bike! I’ll buy one again in about a year.

I also have a lotus evora for sale if you’re interested haha
Ha...I like being married (she has made it clear more toys will result in bad times for me).

·
Registered
537 Posts
Oh man.....I have kids you can gladly have for that. They are teenagers (and girls), BUT hey....times are tough.

The wife would not approve unless it was HER car. Yeah....hell no.....yeah, hell no. I am dying here....dying laughing.

·
Premium Member
1,614 Posts
rmurray321 so how much for the little girl ? I really like her - er, sorry - I mean the Lotus Evora Ha! Ha ! my friends got a Lotus and an older Porsche 911 Turbo he might be interested - what year, mileage, options etc. Thanks - That's a great price for your bike ! Co Part is selling crashed ones for that money ! people are frigging stupid they buy it put $ 3500 and 60 man hours in it fixing it back up just to find out it's got a salvage title worth 70% of market value maybe - instantly upside down -

1 - 11 of 11 Posts