Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure where to look if this subject was posted already.

I have the seat and fender from a 2012+ NRS, are those two parts bolt on to my 2009 NRS?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Almost, there are two tabs where the license plate and turn signal brackets (dogs ass) bolt up to that would need to be cutoff to make it fit properly.

On that subject, you might want to consider what you plan to do with your license plate since it could rub against the rear tire if you place it in the current location.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Almost, there are two tabs where the license plate and turn signal brackets (dogs ass) bolt up to that would need to be cutoff to make it fit properly.

On that subject, you might want to consider what you plan to do with your license plate since it could rub against the rear tire if you place it in the current location.

I got air ride so I guess that helps. Flashers was planning to change the stock ones to smaller bullet style and for the plate
like the pic

·
Registered
175 Posts
all of the '12 and up vrods with air ride still have a major fender to tire gap.
the '11 and older tucks into the fender better, from what i've seen posted here.

Or maybe the ones posting dont have their 12+ air ride fully deflated?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
all of the '12 and up vrods with air ride still have a major fender to tire gap.
the '11 and older tucks into the fender better, from what i've seen posted here.

Or maybe the ones posting dont have their 12+ air ride fully deflated?

Well I ride my 09 with the gap, where I live the roads are the worst in the 1st world, I I ride with low pressure I risk rubbing the frame

·
Registered
5 Posts
What about the housing/ connectors for the brake light? Do they all match up with older models? I have a 2011.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts