Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am looking to sell my 2009 Harley Davidson Night Rod Special. Price is $12,500 OBO. The color of the bike is Denim (Flat Black) with Black stripes. The bike currently has 4526 miles on it and I don't plan on putting another mile on it anytime soon. The bike is 100% stock and has never been modified. All service has been completed at the local Harley dealership. The bike was purchased BRAND NEW from the New Port Richey Harley Davidson and has been garaged kept the entire time. The bike comes equipped with the factory alarm and is NON-ABS. The tires are still in fairly new condition with plenty of thread remaining. The bike does have some cosmetic scratches due to a moving accident (pictured). The exhaust caps are scratched up and under the front right grill is slightly scratched up (you have to look under to see it). I never bought the new factory caps ($177 a piece!) because like 90% of the Night Rod owners out there, I was planning on upgrading the exhaust to a full system. Also pictured on the exhaust is wear marks where jeans would rub against the painted factory exhaust (may be under warranty, but never bothered because it would just happen again). However, due to working full-time and being back in college full-time, I no longer have time to enjoy it and never got a chance to modify it. The bike runs 100% flawless and is a blast to ride. Also included in the sale are two keys + fobs, the owners manual, factory battery tender, and I will throw in a extra Large/2XL Rubatone (Flat Black) Icon Mainframe Helmet with clear and black visors and extra inner pads for FREE. The Helmet was rarely used and has been sitting in the helmet bag for over a year.

I am financing the motorcycle through Harley Davidson so there are many options for an easy transfer of the title. The bike is located in Tampa, Florida and can be viewed during the weekend at any time or during the week day if a time is arranged in advance. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer if needed. If you are interested and have any questions or would like other photo's please email me. This is also listed on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160458190731&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MESELX:IT

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Also since the original posting there was 200 miles or so added but it's been garaged since before Christmas. It is also now listed on eBay with a starting amount of $10,000 with NO reserve! So far one bid is in and the auction ends this Sunday!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Also since the original posting there was 200 miles or so added but it's been garaged since before Christmas. It is also now listed on eBay with a starting amount of $10,000 with NO reserve! So far one bid is in and the auction ends this Sunday!
This listing (160458190731) has been removed, or this item is not available.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
wow if this bike sold for 10K thats a great deal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts