Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
selling my 09 vrod with 2200 miles. second owner, never been in the rain or dropped, always garaged. has the screaming eagle programmer, D&D fatcat exhaust. also has a detachable windshield, and ABS. clean title in hand. selling to restore a car and because i dont ride it very often. price is 11,500 open to offers located in cincinnati ohio. if intrested pm me or email [email protected]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
878 Posts
Bump for a good deal!

·
riding Ocean
173 Posts
Would you sell the base plate, sissy bar, luggage rack combo separately? I am looking for a good deal on those... :2cents:

·
Premium Member
2,724 Posts
just my luck, great deal on this bike. just have to sell mine!!!

·
REVOLUTION !!!
21,442 Posts
Might be time to get the wife Stupid Drunk and then blurt out " Honey, guess what I bought" :angeldev:

Buying my second V Rod was not a problem - buying a third ???? :banghead:

·
MWT III/IV/V alumni
859 Posts
Price JUMP! back to 12500

Re: bike for sale still?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by higgybulin:

Just wondering if your bike is still for sale. I sent you an email as well. Get back to me I would like to come have a look this weekend if it is still for sale.
Brian

Quote:
Originally Posted by kking08:

bike is still for sale, i will be out of town his weekend though

Quote:

I am off Friday, not sure when your weekend starts. Here's where I am at, I want to buy your bike. I have a buyer for mine, deal should be done in the next day or so. PLEASE if something comes up on your end let me know. I don't want to be left without a ride. Depending on when you leave or get back for the weekend I would like to get down to see it. Let me know.
Brian

Quote:

Ill be honest with you I don't really want to sell the bike at 11500, I'm not in the postion to need to sell the bike and I feel 11 is giving it away. If you could do 12500 I would sell it

Quote:

So your are not selling the bike for the 11500 that you asked for on this forum

Quote:

Correct

WTF?
No wonder only 12 posts!!

·
K.I.A. '07 AW
10,908 Posts
if the bike had 7.5k miles on it I'm fairly certain I would be making shiping arrangements.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.