Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm selling it.

Right now it's setup to be a pretty badass street fighter: 50hp nitrous shot (professionally tuned), mids and highway pegs, A style headlight, shift-light, V & H Indy Race pipe, again, professionally tuned.

This is a 10 second bike that's had both tires and the clutch replaced since it's been anywhere near the strip. Hasn't been run in over two years. All services have been done professionally. Also has a sissy-bar and pad.

You get the picture. I'm going to ask $14k for the bike as is. You think that's too high? Make me an offer. I'll consider anything reasonable.

I'll sell the bike "naked" for $12.5K or best offer.

If my prices are insane, let me know. I don't think they are given that the model hasn't changed at all since 2008, so it's like buying a new one with all the goodies. But again, this is the internet, so everyone is looking for a great deal.

If you live in NM, I can throw in my service package with the dealership in Albuquerque.

I'm located in central New Mexico.

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I do... an usually cold winter out here has not been conducive to generating much interest in the bike.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
current mileage?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
wow man, daily driver huh?

·
Banned
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter #7