Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is a stretch, but I have a pair of stock wheels and tires from a 2008 VRSCDX that I no longer need (just put the Black Ice Muscle wheels on) if anyone is interested. Shoot me a pm, we can discuss price. Will post pics later, but they have about 4K miles on them and they are in great shape.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
14 Posts
Apparently with my new account here (the old one stopped working) I can't send any PM.

Post picture on here, please.

more importantly, how much $ were you thinking? I am not really looking to spent much on it, just figures I will take it off your hand instead if you throwing it away. Just let me know what you think is fair. Shipping to 76311. Texas.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Apparently with my new account here (the old one stopped working) I can't send any PM.

Post picture on here, please.

more importantly, how much $ were you thinking? I am not really looking to spent much on it, just figures I will take it off your hand instead if you throwing it away. Just let me know what you think is fair. Shipping to 76311. Texas.
I will look into shipping. I was thinking $100 shipped if I am going to separate the set.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts