Harley Davidson V-Rod Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Harley-Davidson VRSCDX NIGHT ROD SPECIAL

Looking for a quick sale of my 08 Black and Orange, Night Rod Special.

I have owned this bike for about 4 months. Bought it with 4800 miles and its about to turn 8000.

Its an incredible machine and its a blast to ride in all conditions, unfortunatley, its just not what i'm looking for in a bike right now and want to move onto something more practical for my long commute. The bike has a K&N filter but otherwise its totally stock. The rear tire is in awesome shape, the front has the typical Dunlop scalloping but is still alright.

The bike was serviced by me with Screaming Eagle synthetic oil at 5k and will be serviced again at 8k, It will also come with the incredibly useless HD frame bag just in case you need somewhere to hold a pack of gum or something! I'm not going to waste my time listing the specs on the bike because if your searching for a vrod, you should know exactly what your looking for cause this is no everyday Harley. It starts everytime and doesnt leak! Just in case you are unfamiliar, the 08 has been upgraded to a 1250cc motor instead of the 1130 and I believe a 5 gallon tank was also added. This bike is in awesome shape. There are some minor marks on the rear fender that can barely be seen and dont show up in pics, otherwise the bike is perfect*.

*If you notice in the pic, the rear tailight is alittle melted. I had the foot brake switch fail on me on a long trip and it melted the lens before I realized. The switch has been replaced and a new lens is on order and will be installed or included if time doesnt allow.

The bike also comes with a 3yr extended warranty that I purchased with it. There is still a lien on the title from Eaglemark which is the HD loan company. Everything will be cleared as soon as humanly possible if the bike sells, I just dont have the money to clear the loan or I would. If your looking for financing, I was told by an HD dealer that you can get financing through your local HD dealer on a used bike. You would just need to talk to somebody at your local dealership and probably have the VIN available so they can do the paperwork. Vin is available upon request.

If you have any questions, at all, please feel free to ask. If your in the area and have a license and good insurance, come by and take a look, leave a deposit and go for a ride. Bike is located in Liberty, New York

$11,500
Call Eight-Four Five-Ate-Oh-SEX-SEx-One-For-Oh or pm me here with your email.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No ABS or security

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Delivery is available to reasonable distances (2 hours or less) for $100. And for a full price offer may be available to unreasonable distances, too!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sold. Pending cash delivery on Thursday. Thanks for looking.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts